Welcome to the Sports Page...

The Sports page is for all you sports fanatics out there. Come and talk about anything you want. We have live statistics and scores from all the big games. If you want to post an article, just E-Mail Us.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

100/100 - The True Test Of A Runner & Drinker


Over the last 5 years there have been two major parts of my life, drinking and running. I have been running competitevly and have been drinking like an idiot with my buddies over this time and have had a fantastic time.
A couple years ago my buddies and I heard about the true test called 100/100. This consists of running 100 miles and drinking 100 beers in 1 week. We figured that it would take about 14 of each everyday in order to accomplish this endevour.
Since I am done running for a team and I am officially on summer vacation, I thought that it was time to see if 5 years of training will all pay off to accomplish this task. I start today and I am going to work my hardest to fight through the pain and accomplish something everyone else doesn't think I can do.
I plan on accomplish this by playing a various amount of drinking games and running methods.
These are as follows:
Powerhour
Beer Pong
Flip Cup
Edward 40 hands
Bonging
Beer Mile
Run 1 Drink 1 Run 1 Drink 1 ..etc.
Drink 5, Run 5, Drink 5, Nap
If you have any ideas please feel free to add them on. I am hoping to post my experiences as they happen throughout the week. Lots of drinking, running, sleeping, vomiting, and shitting are in the forcast and I couldn't be any happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment