Welcome to the Sports Page...

The Sports page is for all you sports fanatics out there. Come and talk about anything you want. We have live statistics and scores from all the big games. If you want to post an article, just E-Mail Us.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Leave Lebron Alone!

Lebron James probably had one of the most epic performances EVER in this past Eastern Conference Finals. He had a last second shot that reminded me of Jordan over Ehlo and he had a line of 47-12-12. Those two games alone put him in the next atmosphere of great NBA players.
These people that have the nerve to bitch and complain about Lebron need to shut up! How ridiculous do you sound? Lebron is the best thing that could have possibly happened to this city.
People actually attend Cavs games. We play half of our games on national television. He has increased the value of this organization by about 100x. He won a Gold Medal. He helped Mike Brown win Coach of the Year. He was the MVP. He makes all of his teammates potential All-Stars. He was runner-up for Defensive player of the year. And most importantly he plays for US!
The Cavs winning the draft lottery was us literally winning the lottery.
All the haters need to shut it. Okay. Lebron not shaking hands with the Magic or not talking to the media is being completely blown out of proportion. This guy has poured every second and ounce of strength into this entire season trying to bring this city its first championship since 1968. He literally carried his team on his back against an opponet who just matched up against them better. He was emotionally drained and didn't want to deal with all of the stupid questions that were going to be asked.
I don't know about you, but I have spent a good part of the last few years competing in a sport that I really do love. I may not work as hard to put as much into it as Lebron, but I know the feeling of defeat. The last thing that I want to do after I am defeated is to talk to my opponet of talk to outsiders about it. I need to get away from it all and just deal with it on my own. I may not be Lebron, but I'm pretty sure he was feeling the same way.
Then you have David Stern getting all pissed off about him not talking to the media. Dwight Howard goes on ESPN and says that he's hurt for not Lebron shaking his hand. ESNY, I mean ESPN, is covering this situation like he just got found a cure for cancer. It's just annoying!
Leave Lebron alone and Lebron should tell Stern to take his $25,000 and tell him to wipe his ass with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment