Welcome to the Sports Page...

The Sports page is for all you sports fanatics out there. Come and talk about anything you want. We have live statistics and scores from all the big games. If you want to post an article, just E-Mail Us.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Shaq's has a new Home!

Well, I have not posted in awhile because I felt there has really been nothing interesting to talk about. Now not only can I talk about the USA soccer team beating the best team in the world, but talk about how one of the best centers to play the game is coming to the Cleveland Cavaliers. As everyone saw in the Eastern Conference finals, the Cavs had no answer to Dwight Howard. That has all changed now because the Cavs now have the Diesel to shut down so called "Superman" Dwight Howard. Now I know Shaq is not the player has used to be, but he is still a person every team has to worry about. I can not wait to see the MVP Lebron James play with another proven all star. Not only does Shaq bring a force into the middle, but when playoffs come around his leadership and playoff experience will help out the whole team. If Lebron doesn't win a championship this year, there is no doudt in my mind that he is leaving. They brought Shaq here to make sure this doesn't happen. Alll we can do is wait and see how good Lebron and Shaq will play together, but I cant wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment